Diabetes in Women: How Unique is She?
Citation Information :
Patil M. Diabetes in Women: How Unique is She?. J Med Sci 2017; 3 (4):0-0.
CC BY 3.0
Copyright © 2017; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- ; da Rocha Fernandes, J.; Makaroff, L.; Ogurtsova, K.; Webber, S. IDF diabetes atlas. 7th ed. Belgium: IDF; 2015.
- The short- and long-term implications of maternal obesity on the mother and her offspring. BJOG 2006 Oct;113(10):1126-1133.
- Obesity and women's health: an evidence-based review. J Am Board Fam Med 2011 Jan-Feb;24(1):75-85.
- Effect of physical inactivity on major non-communicable diseases worldwide: an analysis of burden of disease and life expectancy. Lancet 2012 Jul;380(9838):219-229.
- ; Thompson Reid, PE.; editors. Diabetes and woman's health across the life stages: a public health perspective. Atlanta (GA): U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, CDC; 2001.
- Diet, lifestyle, and the risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus in women. N Engl J Med 2001 Sep;345:790-797.
- High prevalence of hypovitaminosis D in postmenopausal women with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Prague Med Rep 2016 Feb;117(1):5-17.
- Management of depression in diabetes: a review of psycho-social interventions. J Soc Health Diabetes 2013 Mar;1(1):22-26.