Nitrobenzene along with Organophosphorous Compound Poisoning
GS Karthik, Veeresh Hosur, S Rangalakshmi
Citation Information :
Karthik G, Hosur V, Rangalakshmi S. Nitrobenzene along with Organophosphorous Compound Poisoning. J Med Sci 2016; 2 (3):56-58.
Copyright © 2016; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Hosur V, Karthik GS, Rangalakshmi S, Sahajananda H. Nitrobenzene along with Organophosphorous Compound Poisoning. J Med Sci 2016;2(3):56-58.
- 11) Nitrobenzene. Environmental health criteria 230, Geneva: WHO; 2003. Available from: http://www.inchem.org/documents/ehc/ehc/ehc230.htm#8.1.1;#7.8
- Methaemoglobinemia in nitrobenzene poisoning. J Postgrad Med 1997 Jul-Sep;43(3:)73-74.
- Toxicological profile for nitrobenzene. US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service. Atlanta, GA; 1990.
- Methemoglobinemia overview eMedicine from Web med. [Online] Available from: http://www.emedicine.medscape.com/article/956528-overview. [Accessed June 2012].
- Acute nitrobenzene poisoning. Indian Pediatr. 2000 Oct;37(10:)1147-1148.
- Acute methemoglobinemia. Internet J Emerg Intensive Care Med. 2008;11:1092-4051.
- Methemglobinemia in nitrobenzene poisoning. J Postgrad Med. 1997 Jul-Sep;43(3:)7374.
- Acute nitrobenzene poisoning with severe associated methemoglobinemia: identification in whole blood by GC-FID and GC-MS. J Anal Toxicol. 2003 May-Jun;27(4:)221-225.
- Chemically induced methemoglobinemia from acute nitrobenzene poisoning. The Internet J Lab Med. 2009;3(2): 34-37.
- Effects of intravenously administered dyes on pulse oximetry readings. Anesthesiology. 1986 Nov;65(5:)550-551.
- Nitrobenzene toxicological overview. Health Protection Agency. p 1-10 [last accessed in 2008] . Available from: http://www.hpa.org.uk/web/HPAwebFile/HPAweb_C/1222068850334
- Celecoxib-Induced Methemoglobinemia. Ann Pharmacother. 2004;38:1635-1638.
- Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 6th edition. New Delhi: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.; 2010. p. 93-95.
- Aging of phosphylated human acetylcholinester- ase: catalytic processes mediated by aromatic and polar residues of the active centre. Biochem J 1996 Sep 15;318(Pt 3:)833-840.