DSM-5 and the Controversy of Social (Pragmatic) Communication Disorder
Citation Information :
DSM-5 and the Controversy of Social (Pragmatic) Communication Disorder. J Med Sci 2016; 2 (1):0-0.
CC BY-SA 4.0
Copyright © 2016; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Diagnostic and Statistical manual of Mental Disorders. 5th ed. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association; 2013.
- Toward specifying pervasive developmental disorder – not otherwise specified. Autism Res 2011;4(2):121-131.
- Practitioner review: social (pragmatic) communication disorder conceptualization, evidence and clinical implications. J Child Psychol Psychiatry 2014;55(3):204-216.
- Social (pragmatic) communication disorder: a research review of this new DSM-5 diagnostic category. J Neurodev Disord 2014;6(1):41.
- Development of the Children's Communication Checklist (CCC): a method for assessing qualitative aspects of communicative impairments in children. J Child Psychol Psychiatry 1998;39(6):879-891.
- Autism by another name? Semantic and pragmatic impairments in children. J Autism Dev Discord 1992;2(1):61-81.
- Qualitative aspects of developmental language impairment relate to language and literacy outcome in adulthood. Int J Lang Commun Disord 2009;44(4):489-510.
- DSM-5 field trials in the United States and Canada, part II: test-retest reliability of selected categorical diagnoses. Am J Psychiatry 2013;170(1):59-70.
- Establishment of diagnostic validity in psychiatric illness: its application to schizophrenia. Am J Psychiatry 1970;126(7):983-987.
- Diagnostic differentiation of autism spectrum disorders and pragmatic language impairment. J Autism Dev Disord 2011;41(12):1694-1704.
- Exploring the borderlands of autistic disorder and specific language impairment: a study using standardised diagnostic instruments. J Child Psychol Psychiatry 2002;43(7):917-929.