Squamous Cell Carcinoma under the Veil of a Trophic Ulcer in a Case of Hansen's Disease
Citation Information :
Rahim S. Squamous Cell Carcinoma under the Veil of a Trophic Ulcer in a Case of Hansen's Disease. J Med Sci 2015; 1 (3):60-61.
Copyright © 2015; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Rahim S. Squamous Cell Carcinoma under the Veil of a Trophic Ulcer in a Case of Hansen's Disease. J Med Sci 2015;1(3):60-61.
- The development of cancer in burn scars. Surg Gynecol Obstet 1930;51:749-782.
- Malignancy in scars, chronic ulcers and sinuses. J Clin Pathol 1963 Nov;16(6:)573-580.
- Aggressive squamous cell carcinoma originating as a Marjolin's ulcer. Dermatol Surg 2004 Feb;30(2 Pt 1):229-230.
- Squamous cell carcinoma in chronic ulcers in leprosy: a review of 38 consecutive cases. Lepr Rev 1991 Dec;62(4:)381-388.
- Cicartrical cancer in South-West England: a regional plastic surgery unit's experience over a 20 year period. Br J Surg 1983:70(4):205-208.
- Burns and their treatment. London: Oxford University Press; 1918. p. 15.
- Malignant degeneration in Burns. California Med 1961 April;94:175-177.
- Burn scar carcinoma. Cancer J Clin 1968 May-Jun;18(3:)140-142.
- Burn scar car-cinoma: a review and analysis of 46 cases. J Trauma 1977 Oct;17(10:)809-817.
- Squamous cell carcinoma masquerading as a trophic ulcer in a patient with Hansen's disease. Int J Lower Extrem Wounds 2010 Dec;9(4:)163-165.
- Burn scar neoplasms: a literature review and statistical analysis. Burns 2005 Jun;31(4:)403-413.
- Majorlin's ulcer: a review. Nigerian Health J 2011 Oct-Dec;11(4:)107-111.
- Marjolin's ulcer of the foot caused by non-burn trauma. South Med J 1996 Jul;89(7:)707-710.